Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Bed?

So, after "bullying" on his brother this morning, I sent Spike to his room for a time out! When I went up to talk to him, I found him sitting on my "hope chest". Of course, right away I got on him for not being in his bed like I told him. His response was, "Mom, I AM on my NEW bed!" HAHA!
Here's a little background. (First of all, I guess it had been so long since he saw the top of my hope chest! He didn't even know what to do with it! (See prior post picture for more detail!) HAHA!) So last night I let the boys sleep in my bed since Slick wasn't feeling so well. I went to bed with them. Spike INSISTED that he was sleeping on his "new bed", so I let him have a little fun thinking it wouldn't last long. He made a comment about how he was going to make his own bed in the morning. I was thrilled to hear that. Not really fully understanding, I guess, that he was talking about THIS NEW BED! HAHA! I totally had forgotten about this when the morning came. He OBVIOUSLY didn't! Don't know why I'm surprised, this kid doesn't forget ANYTHING!
Gotta love him!
PS. Don't you love how he even "decorated" it? He took the pictures off his dresser! Too funny! I really don't want to break it to him that it's NOT his "new bed"!

No comments: