Saturday, March 5, 2011

In like a Lion!

March greeted us on Tuesday, very much like a lion. Since I started working "full time" in October, I just haven't been able to get into a routine! I know, October was 5 months ago. I've for the most part been able to "survive", but not THRIVE! SO this week, I took a dive! I had all I could take. IT (my house) got the best of me. So the BIGGEST "THANK YOU" ever goes to my fabulous niece! I picked her up from school, bought her lunch and she entertained my kids for 2 full hours! Oh the things I can get done in 2 hours! It was "just what the Dr ordered!"
Now, I've posted pictures of IT! Viewer Discretion is Advised! Keep in mind though, pictures do NOT do it justice! You know it's bad when the hubby says, "Yea, you're right, when I got home last night, it was pretty bad!"
Below is the boys room. I had already begun picking up in there before I took the picture! Still, I think Spike's dresser threw up! Oh my!
Next we go to the play room. Now mind you, I'd been in the playroom twice already this week only to have picked it up, turned the light off, to find a little guy meet me at the doorway to go in to play! UGH!
Oh and our bedroom, there really are NO WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!
And the living room, well let me remind you that these pictures just didn't portray the REAL LIFE situation the way I wanted them to!
Now, the laundry, well, there are 10 loads busting out of the hampers here!

I'm happy to say that when I went to bed at 8:00, EXHAUSTED! 6 of the 8 rooms were cleaned and 6 of the 10 loads were clean, folded and put away.

Good thing, cause today, I've got a little one with a fever who just wants to sit on the couch and have mommy hold him today! So while I finish the laundry, at least I'm not feeling TRAPPED! Little by little I'll finish the other two rooms! (one of which is the PLAYROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: