Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My first post...

Ahhh! I finally did it. I always thought this was rather stupid, but if someone, someday can learn something from us, then so be it. I am not saying they will learn anything of value, probably more along the lines of "what not to do"...

Today, we had to get our second son, "Uh-Oh", his second set of X-rays for his ankle. He has been limping along for about 2 weeks now, and at first we thought it was just something little ,but now we know differently. Of course you ask, "How does a 18 month old break his ankle?" I follow that with this question, if you have met my two boys, you know how!!! It seems a right of passage for a boy to not make it through the 12th grade without breaking something, even though I have never broken a bone ever. I must admit, we all were a bit scared when the doctor requested we take x-rays. But, it could have been worse. Thank God kids are made out of rubber.

Keep the little guy in your prayers!!

2 comments:

Abigail Fitzsimmons said...

Aww! Poor Logie :( Hope he feels better soon - and we will probably never know how he did it, but at least he wasn't in a lot of pain! We'll be praying.

Dave said...

I he takes after his uncle Paul, just don't let him wear any footwear thats designed to reduce friction like ice skates or roller skates.