Friday, February 3, 2012

PJ Day

So today was "Pajama Day" for Slick at school. He was SO excited to go! He never goes on Friday, but since it was a "special" day, we decided he'd go for a couple of hours.
Well the poor fellow didn't get to GO to school for "pajama day", he got to stay home and have "pajama day" at home. He decided last night would be the night to "frow up" for the very first time. I'm very thankful that it took him almost 5 and a half years to do so, although he's NOT a fan! He was a trooper though and thankfully it didn't last long.
One of the toughest things for a mom is when your kids are sick and you can really do nothing to take it away. To make it worse for me, after each "session" he looked up at me with his big "blueberry eyes" with big tears streaming down his cheeks and said, "I never frowed up before! I don't like it! My mouf and froat hurt!"
Now to pray that no one else gets it!

No comments: