Sunday, February 5, 2012

Birthday Presents and Hand-Me-Downs

The day after a birthday (for a 7 year old, that is) means assembling and playing! That's exactly what the boys did!
The finished product! (Do you think someone likes his present?)
It also means taking pictures of your new toys!
Fun stuff!
Of course all of this is going on while mommy is fixing up their bedroom.
He's the story. My mom was getting a "new to us" bunk bed for her house. When she got to the place to pick it up, she decided it would be better suited for my boys. So while I was preparing for the party, the men did a switch-a-roo with the beds. I didn't have time to do anything with it on Saturday, so I did it on Sunday. Here's the finished product. We LOVE them! Fair trade I think!
Here's another birthday present...
A "reading tee pee"! Hope it works!

No comments: