Sunday, January 22, 2012

Playroom!

The rule is, "The playroom should look like this (see below) every night before you go to bed"!
However, this is how it looked this morning, and probably every night for the last week! (Which is why we have the playroom UPSTAIRS! So I don't have to look at it in the living room! I never go in this room!)
So I spent about an hour while the boys were outside cleaning it up! Vacuumed, threw out or donated some toys (sh! don't tell the boys!) and put toys where they belong! I'm not really sure why I do this, because not even a half an hour later, this is what I found...
And...Oh well!
And for those of you who are wondering, it IS CLEAN tonight! Daddy did a good job getting them to put away the things they got out!
The saying, "Please excuse the mess, my children are making memories!" is put to life in this room!

No comments: