Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baking cookies!

Spike asked to make cookies today! Daddy is the cookie maker in this house! So they decided to make White Chip Chocolate Cookies! (I'm happy too! I don't like them so they're no temptation to me! Good thing since I just registered for a 4 mile race! No cookies for me!)
Of course, while Spike and daddy are MAKING their cookies, Slick is eating the REAL stuff! Double Stuff OREO'S! Now that's tempting! (Gotta love OREO teeth!)
Oh wait, pause to take a picture with mommy! And yes, SPIKE took this picture! I can't believe it! All the self-portraits I try to take, never turn out. I really think this kid's gonna be a photographer!
Ok, back to the good stuff! Licking the beater! Do you think he enjoyed it?
Proud little baker!The finished product!

No comments: