Saturday, February 5, 2011

WOW!

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post! I REALLY wanted to stay current this year!
So, where have I been and what have we been doing? Well as you can see from the following pictures, we've been playing in the SNOW!!! At first, they LOVED it, but now, Slick just tells me he wants to stay inside and play. AW! He's SO like his mommy! Spike on the other hand, well let me just tell you, the complete opposite. He's BEGGING for me to let him go sledding on the ICE! When we're driving and he can see the SHINY layer of ice out over a field or hill, he always says, "Man, I'd LOVE to go sledding on that! That would be SO fun!" HAHA! Of course mommy says, "NO WAY, baby!"
So here's the "double trouble" sitting (sort of) still long enough to pose for a picture!
Of course, we MUST THROW snow..
and EAT it!
and HELP daddy shovel (by PLOWING the snow back onto the freshly shoveled walkway!)
By this day, I think it was Spike's favorite. He had gotten two blocks for his birthday last year but never got to build that snow fort! He would ask me every time it snowed, "Mom, is this the kind of snow?" To which my reply was always, "NO!" You need a LOT of snow for these things, so this year, he got his wish.
So he and daddy got to work. I didn't take a picture of the finished product, because as any of you who know Spike personally can imagine, he got about 1/4 of the way done and moved on to something else! HAHA! It's the thought that counts right?
So that's where we've been.
Also, there's been some birthdays and a very special visitor! I'll do my best to get caught up and STAY caught up! (I think I still have 1 or 2 Christmas posts too!)

No comments: