Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Craziness Part 12

Back at my mom's it's FINALLY present time, for some anyway! My sister and her family got their gifts from my parents and the cousins exchanged gifts. Each one picked a name. Here are some of the gifts.
Slick with his MONSTER TRUCK! Which by the way, in case you were wondering, he LOVES!
Spike, got this cool t-shirt. I can't keep it clean!
And do you think the girls like their big gift from gramma! YUM! So no the gifts are open, they waste NO time trying them out.
The gift of the year for the boys this year was "Bey Blades!" I'm still not sure about them, but they LOVE them!
Such a good cousin she is...teaching the "baby" how to use it. She's so patient! Must by why they love her so much!

Can't call it a night till we ATTEMPT a "grandkids picture!" So here's the best we got this time!
And then ever begged-for, "funny face one!"

No comments: