Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Craziness Part 11

So here we are Christmas Eve!
This year for us Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were a little different, ok, ALOT different. But it was still great!
One thing that stayed the same was we went to my aunt and uncle's house to watch for Santa to ride through town on the fire truck. (This is something I've been doing since I was about 5! Just couldn't go with out it!)
So, here we are out in the cold waiting.
Got to take a picture to pass some time!
LOVE this one!
AW! I LOVE the innocence in this one!
And here he is! "Hi Santa!"
And what did he bring this year?...
YUMMY Swedish Fish! (The bummer is, both my kids rode in my sister's truck, so they were GONE by the time we got back to my mom's, where I thought I'd be able to bum some off of them! Doesn't that just stink?)

No comments: