Tuesday, September 14, 2010

If you were glasses, where would you hide?

Yes, this is a question I ask myself MANY times in a day, I just fill in the blanks a little different each time..."If you were __________, where would you hide!
So today the blank was glasses. Spike's had is glasses all of 4 days! Record for some I suppose! I picked him up from school and asked, (after we had already left of course! Gotta get used to it too!) "Dude, where are your glasses?" "In my bag or in the class room!", he replied. I knew they weren't in his bag because I had just looked in it. I called the teacher and said I'd be back to pick them up. When I got there, they said they had cleaned and didn't find them. So off we go, all the while asking "If you were glasses, where would you hide? If you were glasses, where would you hide?" We had a few of the older students running around and a couple of teachers too. We headed to the gym, kitchen, playground, and classes. Looked in desks, pencil boxes and even TRASH CANS (donned in rubber gloves of course!) After a half an hour, one of the teachers said, "Spike, did you put them in your pocket?!?!?!?!?!"
Are you kidding me! No way! All that!
But, the look on his face when she asked him was PRICELESS! We had asked him OVER and OVER where he put them, where he was, what he was doing. He just could not remember, until then! He knew EXACTLY where they were!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! A lesson learned I guess! Gotta love it!

No comments: