Saturday, February 2, 2013

January 30, 2013

What a day!
Spike got a journal for his birthday.  Today's post said, "Mom I love the most!"  AW!  And the heart is for me to color for him!  LOVE this kid!  Too bad he has to always make a silly face!
Then if was off to "Pancake and Pajama" day with Slick.
 Of course, no special day is complete with out a picture with the "snow princess"!  Everybody say, "AW!"




 And to end the day, this makes mommy VERY sad!
 This was our LAST ride in our stroller!  Slick STILL LOVED to ride it to the bus stop!  It was a very nice day so I cleaned out the garage.  Since we're moving I posted a picture to see if anyone could use this very special baby item!  It's my LAST one!  And daddy said we couldn't move it to our new house!  So thankfully a friend of ours was willing to take it!  I sure hope she enjoys it as much as we did!

No comments: