Sunday, September 4, 2011

Demolition Derby

Tonight we spent the night with GREAT friends,
Making great memories,
At my first ever demolition derby!
I have never experienced anything like it! I would have to say it is "bumper cars on steroids!" I think I'd have to say it was one of the funnest things I've done in a LONG time. Being the mother of boys, I'm thinking there will be many more in my future! Here are just a couple of highlights!
The "American flag car" was one of the kids favorites! If you look close, you will see there is no tire on the back wheel! That didn't stop him though! That amazed me!
Pictures just do NOT give you the full effect!
The highlight for the boys, the "Mystery Machine" on fire, TWICE! They really wanted it to win, but if it had to go down, at least it went down burning! They didn't think the firemen were going to do anything all night, but they came through for them!
This is my favorite picture of the evening! Good thing Uncle A came prepared! This was pre-ear plugs, or "plug-ins" as our little princess called them!
It might have been LOUD, but man, it was super fun! Looking forward to the next one!

No comments: