Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Break Day 4 (aka Mommy's birthday)

Started the day floating (I just love this picture!)
or jumping in the pool, whichever you prefer!
Then it was off to Texas Roadhouse with my mom to "celebrate" my birthday!
Of course we had to have some fooling around by a certain little one!
And the other "little" one learned how to make "fishy faces"! (A very big day, you know!)
Thanks to my boys for "riding" that saddle for me! (By the way, in this picture they were watching the servers as they SHOUTED to the restaurant! The boys expressions are very typical! Slick eating it all up and Slick thinking "You guys are CRAZY drawing all that attention to yourselves! Really?")
Spike DID enjoy the saddle though!
Not a very good picture of us, but US none-the-less!

No comments: