Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Craziness Part 9

So here's where it really gets crazy!
We attempted gingerbread houses again this year. Only this time I invited ALL the cousins. Actually, for me it was GREAT! Each of the older ones were paired with one (or two) of the younger ones and they went at it. They had a blast doing it! I took a bunch of pictures but won't bore you with them all. Here are just the highlights!
This one, well, this was what the table looked like when they were done! (This is mostly for my sisters to see. I know Fave, you just can even look at it.) Don't worry, we got it all cleaned up. Yes, it took a while, but it was so worth it. The kids had a great time and I loved watching them all work together!
Here are the finished products.






Good job guys! I loved watching you!

No comments: