Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Play time!

To set the stage for this conversation...
Mommy downstairs working on some housework
Boys upstairs playing, very nicely too!
From upstairs, mommy hears Slick YELL!
"He's hurt! There's blood!!"
Mommy: "WHAT? Who's hurt?"
Slick: "Henry! He's hurt and he's bleeding!"
Mommy: "What?"
Spike: "Mom, it's Henry, he's bleeding!"
Mommy: "Ok, well you be the Dr for him!"
Spike: "Ok, mom, I'll take care of it!"

UGH! Heart attack anyone? I thought for sure something was wrong with on of the boys, but NO!!!!!! Henry's a STUFFED DOG! Where the blood came from, I'll never know! UGH! The mind of boys vs. the mind of their MOTHER! Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Great imagination! I love the family pictures too. I really like the one of you all laying down.