Sunday, October 25, 2009

Going stir-crazy, maybe?

We've had "germs" in our house all week. Slick had a fever for three days and now has the stuffy nose/cough thing going on. We've been pretty much "house bound" for the week. So while daddy went to church with out us again this week, we had to be creative. The boys are offically tired of watching movies. Now that they're "on the mend" they want to get moving and doing. So while I was washing dishes and attempting to clean up in the kitchen, I gave them paint!

Yes, that is paint all over the floor. They're still learning to keep it on the paper!
So after I cleaned that up, I went to take my shower, and when I came down, this is what I found! Minus all 6 couch cushions. I put them back on before I thought to take a picture!

All this of course after taking nearly every book of the bookshelf to "read" this morning! UGH!
Do you think we need to get OUT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: