Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bedtime Prayers!

We've been trying to have Spike do some of the bedtime prayers lately. At first, it was "But mom, you know what we did today." I've been reminding him that he knew too. He usually says something like, "Dear Jesus, thank you that we played outside and I rode my bike! Amen." Typical BOY! Last night was a little different! Music to mommy's ears! "Dear Jesus, thank you that mommy mooches me alot all the time!" Awe, how precious! Of course, that led to a BIG hug and mooch from mommy! What a precious reminder from God that I need to continue to love on my boys!
Thank you God for Spike! I love you, buddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...so sweet! Michael says his prayers, but only repeats what we say. I hope one day soon he will say one like that.